The international platform of technical information Electric Motor Engineering and the publishing house Tecniche Nuove, in collaboration with Professor Marco Villani, professor of Electrical Machines Design and Electric Systems for Mobility at the University of L’Aquila, on February 28th 2023, from 10.00 a.m. (CET) to 12 a.m. (CET) organize a webinar on the issue of “Electronics and mechanics for future mobility. Electric motor: smaller size for better performance“.
The entire automotive supply chain will have to readjust its production model to go along with an irreversible transformation. The entire power line will have to be rethought; smaller and lighter electric motors will have to ensure high performance and reliability.
Everything needs to be reengineered by pursuing new solutions; on-board electronics, control and powertrain management will be increasingly important.
Take part to the event organized by the magazine Electric Motor Engineering:
ELECTRONICS AND MECHANICS FOR FUTURE MOBILITY.
ELECTRIC MOTOR: SMALLER SIZE FOR BETTER PERFORMANCE
Webinar – February 28th 2023
from 10.00 a.m. (CET) to 12 a.m. (CET),
Moderator: Prof. Marco Villani, department of Industrial and Information Engineering and Economics University of L’Aquila (Italy)
- Effects of glue bonding in mechanical and magnetic properties of electric motor cores, Mario Villalon – EuroGroup
- Electric motors, winding solutions, Fabrizio Bardelli – CAME
- Electric motors potting with high performance resin systems, Pietro Colombotto e Alberto Menozzi – Demak Group
- Mechanical Face Seals for eMobility: eAxle, Gear Box and ePump, Alessandro Ventura – Meccanotecnica Umbra
- The challenges of automotive electrification for 2-tier suppliers, Cristiano Bora – Bora
In collaboration with